5 Things to DO While Staying at the VBB
Spring is in full swing and the hill country is looking more beautiful than ever! The wildflowers are blooming and the weather is perfect for getting out of the house to explore! Today on our blog we’re talking about a bunch of fun things you can do in the hill country when you come to stay with us at the Vineyard B&B!
- Visit the famous Bluebonnet Café in Marble Falls, Texas for a slice of one of their delicious pies! This place has been around for years and it always has a line out the door so be sure to get there with plenty of time to spare! They have a lot of history inside this place which makes for a very interesting meal!
- Take pictures in the bluebonnets and other wild flowers! You can’t go through Spring without taking your annual bluebonnet pictures and the best places are right out here with us! You can spot large fields of blue on Highway 71 & Highway 29. Just remember to always put safety first when pulling over on the side of the road!
- Visit one of the many vineyards for a wine tasting! Some of the nearby vineyards include Perissos, Fall Creek Vineyards, & Torr Na Lochs!
- Take a cruise around Lake LBJ at sunset for a relaxing and magical evening with friends or just with your special someone. Visit Worry Be Gone Cruises to find out more information!
- Go bargain hunting! The hill country is known for having some of the best thrift stores and antique shops in the state! We love shops like REDID, along with many more in Marble Falls, and The Burnet Antique Mall in Burnet has aisles upon aisles of unique vintage finds! We know you will love them as much as we do!
If you book a stay with us, we know you’ll love the hill country just as much as we do! When you’re too tired to sight see, our amphitheater and a bottle of wine will be the perfect fix after a long day of exploring. Call us at 844-784-3822 to reserve a room or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by to read!